SBOA Tenant Insurance Plan
Unforeseen and unexpected losses can happen as the result of natural disasters, weather, and other events beyond anyone’s control. To better protect your stuff, all customers are strongly encouraged to insure their property while in storage. For your convenience, Storage Vault proudly offers our Tenant Insurance Plan by SBOA to new and existing customers. The Tenant Insurance Plan offered is a month-to-month policy that costs only an additional $9 in monthly rent. Our Tenant Insurance Plan is specifically designed for self-storage. If it’s worth storing, it’s worth protecting!
- Purchased along with your storage rental, your coverage becomes effective the moment you sign the form and make your payment. It’s that easy!
- Just like your storage space, the plan renews automatically each month with no long term commitment.
- Protection continues as long as you are current on your monthly rent and stops when you vacate the unit.
- If something happens to your goods, you report it directly to us and we will guide you thru the simple and quick CLAIM PROCESS.
- NO DEDUCTIBLE!
- Starting at $9 per month for up to $2,000 in coverage.
- $13 per month for up to $3,000 in coverage
- $21 per month for up to $5,000 in coverage
- $39 per month for up to $10,000 in coverage*
- $76 per month for up to $20,000 in coverage*
- Homeowners & business insurance policies often have steep deductibles and filing a claim could raise your monthly premium.
* $10,000 & $20,000 coverage’s require completion of a property inventory FORM.
Peace of Mind
- Stuff happens – be prepared.
- For as little as 29¢ a day, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your stored goods are protected.
No hassles! No deductibles! Protect your stuff today! Contact your local Storage Vault facility for more information.
This self storage facility and operator is not liable for loss or damage to your stored property. It is your responsibility to protect your goods while they are stored at our property. We recommend that you contact your insurance agent to determine if your existing policy applies to your goods while they are in storage. This facility operator is not an insurance company. This website page is a general description of the Tenant Insurance Plan offered by SBOA as an option to our tenants and is not a contract or insurance policy. SBOA reserves the right to change rates and coverage’s without notice.